Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mad Kane's Humor Blog Limerick-Off Monday

I just discovered the blog of the lovely Madeleine Kane, who creates a Limerick challenge every Monday for open participation.View details via link above. Basically, she writes the first line of a Limerick and anyone is free to submit their own continuation of the verse.

This week's opening line was: "A man who was known for his flash". I highly recommend clicking over to her blog and reading some of the highly entertaining entries!

Here's mine:

A man who was known for his flash
was too quick for the coppers to stash;
garbed only in skin,
his big, toothy grin,
and below a revolting mustache.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your fun contribution to this week's Limerick-Off. I hope you'll be a frequent participant! I post a new one each Sunday and they run all week. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your popping over here! Thanks for creating a fun place for people to come together and share. I will most definitely be back for more Limerick love.

      Delete
    2. The pleasure's mine. I'm glad to hear you'll be back. :)

      Madeleine Begun Kane

      Delete